Oh She's Just Being Miley

So are we all just going to sit around and act like this hasn't happened?
Well I can't do it.

I just hope to God this is Hannah Montana and not actually Miley.
Where was her best friend, Leslie, during all of this is what I want to know.
"Oh, she's just being Miley."-Leslie.
And what in the hell is that supposed to be mean?
The Miley I know would never have done this.
She just hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan.

I guess I have no other choice but to play,
"Hey Miley, _____ called."

Hey Miley, Katniss called.
She says "thanks."

Hey Miley, Watts called,
she said "you're about 25 years too late to audition for her role in Some Kind of Wonderful."

Hey Miley, Britney called,
she said "you go girl."


Hey Miley, Draco Malfoy called,
he said "bitch stole my look."

Hey Miley, Three Months Ago called,
they said "Really? No, really though? Reallllly?"

Another Disney Star bites the dust.

On to more important things.
Like the lovely blogger I have guest posting on here today.
She goes by the name of Britney over at
Live Out Loud
She's cute. She's fun. She travels the worlds.
And she's does it all with her little babes.
And somehow seems to make it look incredibly easy.
So check her out, and when you stop by her page
make sure to look at her "About" section. It's one of my favorites.
Did I mention
she's hosting a nice little giveaway as well.
$30 Gift card anyone? I think so.
Just follow her blog
and I'm going to make you follow here, as well.
Then leave your comments below, you know the drill.


Hi there fun seekers aka The Daily Tay devoted readers.  Which would include me, totally devoted to this little blog of hers.  {it is good practice to kiss the blog owners butt when doing a guest post} I just adore these 20 something bloggers just chillin' with their dogs and hot hubbies/boyfriends.  You know what I love most about this blog.  I bet that Taylor has never had to say things like "Please stop smelling your feet."  "Don't pick your nose."  Please don't pick your nose with your feet."  {That and she makes me pee my pants laugh almost every single post.}

This picture will probably cost me thousands in child therapy one day.

If you haven't guessed, I am a mom, definitely not in my 20's and I don't have a dog.  That is exactly why I stalk this blog with a creeper type stalk.  I wish I was and did.

I digress, let's focus on the task at hand.  Guest post, from me.  Hi again.  Britney here.


Coming at you from here.  When I am not calling my kids out for the dumb things they do {please see above pic} I write about life.  I have a "life style" blog, which is what one gets when one doesn't craft or cook.  I do do  {do do haha} those things, just not well.  My craft projects would be very helpful to all those who failed 2nd grade arts and crafts.  So life it is. 

We do enjoy traveling, and though I am no expert or have I been to all the cool places on my bucket list I have been around.  I am lucky enough to be married to a guy whose employer thinks it is fun to send him to new places every six months.  Currently we are in Singapore.  Since I myself am a college drop out, I am sucking all the learning opportunities out of this all around the world thing as I can.  Did you know that we went to war with Vietnam?  I knew that because I just got back from there.  Fascinating stuff people, fascinating.  Knowledge is power.

Taken on the streets of Ho Chi Minh City
Today I want to share some of my worldly knowledge and tips that I have picked up on my travels.  Maybe it will be helpful, maybe it won't.  Take it or leave it. 

1) When in another country  and you were to lazy to learn any words at all that may help you get around in said country, it is perfectly acceptable and normal to play charades with the cabbie.  Example, "Take me to the monkeys."  Translated by scratching your head and under your armpits while making the monkey sound.  Another example. "KFC please."  Translated to licking your fingers like a fool {you know cuz it is finger licking good} and rubbing your tummy while saying YUUUMMMMMYYY.

On our weekend getaway in Bali.
2) When clubbing in Vegas don't wear a sequin shirt.  When the lights hit it at night, you will shine like freaking disco ball and that will do two things; make the drunks go crazy and really really confuse the strippers, so much that they won't be able to stop touching it and staring at it with cat like curiosity.

Taken in Vegas, of course.
3)  Don't ask questions that you don't really want to know the answers to.  Example, you order chicken in Thailand.  It comes out looking like beef but smelling like fish.  What is it?  If you are hungry you will just eat it.  If you ask, you may get the answer and that may cause you to NOT eat it.  If you are hungry just eat it.  Another example, you get in a cab, you think he is taking you to your hotel, but you're not sure.  Don't ask, if you don't want to know the answer.  Besides some of the coolest places we have been taken to, we never asked to.

We did not ask to go to this play.  A battle between good and evil and that really hairy guy.  Very cool, and unexpected.
4)  If a women or a man starts following you around in a zoo and telling you to look.  Also so generously pointing out the difference between an elephant and a lizard, and also the difference between a baby and a momma zebra, they are not doing it because you look clueless or because they are super friendly.  They are doing it because somewhere between the entrance gates and the tiger enclosure you have hired her as a personal tour guide, unknown to you, and she will demand payment when we leave.  Also beware, if you pay her less than she finds suitable, she will grab your wad of cash and run with it, like a sneaky little squirrel. 

Our "hired" tour guide at the zoo.
5)  If you are on a family vacation with small children, wear the appropriate type of swim wear.  Floundering around with your girls out may be perfectible acceptable in Europe, but frowned upon in Disney Worlds Blizzard Bay water park.

The rigidness of this ride broke that strap and exposed righty to not only the people at the bottom of the slide, but my children.  Did I already mention child therapy.

6)  This is an awkward and unacceptable thing to do no matter what country you are in, or what state you are exploring.

Taken In Daytona Beach Florida.....spring break baby.

There you have it, Brit's tips.  What if I would have spelled that wrong.  How inappropriate. 

Hope you all had as much fun as I did.  Now come on over and say hi, and since I am not really sure how effective this was at convincing you that you totally should, how about a bribe.  It is either a bribe or this.


Since this seems a little desperate, how about you come over and say HI, and maybe you could win a new bra!  How's that for fun?  Of course I don't know your size or style (to each their own) so how about a $30 gift card to Victoria's Secret.  Then you can buy whatever your little dirty self wants and nobody will be the wiser.  You could send me a picture of it though if you wanted.  It is always fun to see other peoples underwear. 



Thanks for having me today.
Good luck with the pantie giveaway!  See you all soon over here.  Later gators!

Now sign up for the giveaway already!
Photobucket





Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter