Are we all just going to pretend no one noticed Sarah Jessica Parker's face at the State of the Union address? The coloring on the side of his face looks like the coloring on the side of... well... Obama's face. Yellow is the new black.
Recently Added
Popular
-
Summa SummaOh Summer where have you been all my life? These past few days have been delightful little teasers.…
-
Dropping the kids off at the pool.I've learned pretty quickly that the office ladies in high schools suck. They're all basica…
-
Things I've Always Wondered About Home AloneLet me just start by saying I truly think this is one of the best Christmas movies ever made. So mu…
-
GhettojuiceThere just isn't anything else like the fresh scent of a sweaty teenager on a hot spring day. I…
-
10 Reasons Why High School Was WeirdI've been staring at my computer screen for literally thirty minutes now. When it comes to blog…
-
We represent...The Lollypop Kids.
-
Nebraskans Occupy ChicagoRiddle me this. Why is it so thrilling to drink "out of town" with people you already kno…
