The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

I made a decision last night that today is going to be a great day and I'm sticking to it.
So I'm going to do what my elementary school used to do in the dead of winter
when everyone was in grumpy moods.
And that obviously means having a beach day inside!
So if you need me,
I'll be laying out on a towel on my living room floor in my bikini all day.
I'm going to lather myself in sunscreen, get a good book, and just enjoy.
It might sound weird, but embrace it.
Now if only I could find this same one piece...

True, this is outside.
But you better believe this is the exact swimsuit I wore to Mrs. Miller's class for
Sacred Heart's Beach Day 1992.
Now talk about a crazy beach day... Jello shots... Beer bongs... 
What happened in that gymnasium that day, stayed in that gymnasium.

But I digress.
It's Friday and that means one thing. It's time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

First up we've got the couple who is pretty much living my life.
I'm talking about The Weavers.

The couple who bought TWO winning lottery tickets on the same day.
The first ticket they bought was worth 1 million and the next was $50,000.
Are you kidding me?
I can't even win a single dollar on a scratch ticket.
(#whitetrashprobs)
Maybe I should start ordering my lottery tickets online from Arkansas.
Is that even possible?
Or did I just come up with my next milion dolla idea....

Besides the Weavers, you know what else is having a pretty good week?
Rosacea.
Rosacea is a skin disease that a lot of people suffer from,
it causes your skin to turn red and your hair to frizz.
So I think it's about damn time we see some real people in national commercials suffering from this common disease!
We don't all have model skin, so let's stop pretending we do.
And I'm sick of all the "controversy" surrounding this commercial anyway.
I thought it was sweet the Make-A-Wish Foundation made this kid's dream come true.
So let's stop hounding him already, okay? Some people just need to chill out.

Next on my list is online dating.

With Valentine's Day right around the corner online matchmaking sites have seen a significant
spike in traffic.
And to this I say simmer down, singles.
Why would you want to be on a first date on Valentine's Day anyway?
That's got serial raper written all over it.
Excuse me I meant rapper. As in you'll be stuck on a weird first date with a white guy who
thinks he's got a future in rapping. I've heard of this happening...
You wanna know how you can tell which couple at the restaurant met online?
 They're the only couple not online during their dinner.
eh? yeah? did you catch that one?

Speaking of bad jokes, the next person having a great week is
The Mysterious 12 Year Old

who made a prank call to the L.A. police saying there was a bomb at Ashton Kutcher's house.
Kutcher was apparently "very upset" about the entire incident.
Really? REALLY?
Ashton Kutcher was upset someone pulled a less-than-funny prank on him?
Well if that's not the pothead calling the kettle black...

Last but not least, I knew the minute I saw this guy he is having
The Best Week Ever.
Kai the Hero Hitchhiker.

After hitchhiking a ride with a complete wackjob,
Kai ended up killing the man with a hatchet after he tried to run several people over with his car.
If you don't know Kai, google him.
Then watch every single video. Read every article.
And then let's all start a movement for him.
I'm thinking we start a shoe company called Kai's.
For every one pair of shoes we sell, we'll give Kai a hatchet to continue to keep our world safe.
One for one.

Man I was right, today is a good day.
Blogging in my swimsuit at 9 a.m. in my living room is just fun.
I don't care what anyone says.

Peace out, peeps. Have a good Friday.
Live life as Kai would this weekend.

And stop by The Browse to see which blogger Whit and I decided 
is having the Blogger's Best Week ever!
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter