I'm Thankful

So I've noticed a fun little trend on Facebook the past couple of weeks
where people post what they're thankful for.
Never one to miss a Facebook fad, I figured I should jump on board.

And boy oh boy I am thankful for a lot of things.
So let me just start with what I am thankful for on the social media front.

I'm thankful for Mark Zuckerberg. Because without him
I would never get to know what all of you are thankful for.
I mean without FB, how would anyone ever know what we're thankful for?
We'd like have to tell someone in person rather than through a status update. Gross.
That'd be like wishing someone happy birthday in person.

I am thankful for Instagram. Because now I am a photographer.
I think I'm gonna start my own business, sign me up on Facebook next to the other
57,681 stay at home mom photography pages.

I am thankful for Twitter, because without it I might not know of the 1 million
blog giveaways going on everyday.
Speaking of... look below! Enter, then tweet it out. (Some people still might not know about it.)

I am thankful for Pinterest.
Because it reminds me just how inadequate my life really is.

I am thankful for blogging.
Without it, I might have worked or done something productive for the past two hours.

I'm just thankful for computers in general.
I mean, think about how amazing these little magic boxes are.
They've sure come a long way since The Oregon Trail.

I am thankful for the Chive app. Because now Chris doesn't yell at me for creeping
on my phone 24/7 because he is typically creeping just as much.

I am thankful for bronzer this time of year.
Now if only I could get my neck to match my face...

I am thankful my internet got fixed today.
Because when it stops working I act like a gorilla having its first encounter with a computer.

I am thankful it snowed a bit last night.
Because that legitimized why I felt the need to start putting up a few Christmas decorations already.

I am thankful my mom is not making us take a Christmas card this year and
is instead going to use one from the past.
I recommend this one:
Because there's just so much goodness going on here.
1. My brother is wearing a "Help Protect Our Beautiful World" sweater.
2. I'm doing the Richard Nixon.
and 3. Jade is wearing a doily around her neck.

I am thankful Bieber and Selena broke up.
And I know that's shitty, but I am.
I know it's also kinda weird that I feel this way, but I can't help it.
The heart wants what the heart wants.

And on that note,
I'm thankful I'm done with this list.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter